BEST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0321|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.7572M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
BEST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shiner International is up 163.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, AptarGroup up 6.37%, and Ball up 38.15%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BEST
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BEST
Did Shiner International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Packaging & Containers
- Company Website: http://www.shinerinc.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Plastics Packaging Film and Sheet (including Laminated) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 326112
- NAICS Industry: Plastics Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Shiner International Inc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells packaging and anti-counterfeit plastic film to manufacturers and producers in China. Its products include anti-counterfeit film, coated film and color printing.
BEST Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BEST","name")
- Description: =YCI("BEST","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BEST","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BEST","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BEST","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.