BERY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5045|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/21 08:49
Business Wire11/21 08:45
|08/01/2014||Misc||Q3 2014 Berry Plastics Group Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|08/01/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Berry Plastics Group Inc Earnings Results|
|03/11/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Berry Plastics Group Inc|
BERY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berry Plastics Group is up 37.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Ball up 33.35%, and Graphic Packaging Holding up 40.05%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BERY
PDF Report for BERY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BERY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BERY
Did Berry Plastics Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Packaging & Containers
- Company Website: http://www.berryplastics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.berryplastics.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=192781&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Indiana
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- NAICS: Other Metal Container Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 332439
- NAICS Industry: Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Berry Plastics Group Inc is a provider of plastic consumer packaging and engineered materials. Its products include drink cups, thin-wall containers, bottles, specialty closures, prescription vials and specialty films.
BERY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BERY","name")
- Description: =YCI("BERY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BERY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BERY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BERY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.