BERK Key Stats
- Earning 25% In Six Weeks - A Russell 2000 Update May 20
- BERKSHIRE BANCORP INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- Farewell Dear Friend noodls Apr 30
- BERKSHIRE BANCORP INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 15
- Trading Radar for 04/05: Penford Corp (PENX), Skyline (SKY) Report Street Insider Apr 4
- BERKSHIRE BANCORP INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... Mar 29
- These Stocks Will Be Deleted From The Russell 2000 Mar 24
- Stocks To Beat The S&P By 15% Before July Mar 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Feb 7
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Feb 6
BERK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berkshire Bancorp is down 4.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.36%, BSB Bancorp up 5.15%, and Southern First Bancshares up 42.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BERK
Pro Report PDF for BERK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BERK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BERK
Did Berkshire Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?