BEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2852|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest Drops 13% For BEE Nov 27
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Pamela J.W. Barnhill, President & COO; Mark E. Berg, Corporate Trustee & Executive VP, and James F. Wirth, Chairman & CEO of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT) Nov 27
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Declares Fourth Quarter Preferred Dividends noodls Nov 27
- Host Hotels Sells Four Seasons Atlanta (revised) Nov 26
- Host Hotels Sells Four Seasons Atlanta (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- The Deal: Orange Capital Squeezes Strategic Hotels Nov 20
- Firm proposes Strategic Hotels board nominees Nov 20
- STRATEGIC HOTELS & RESORTS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 18
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 12
BEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Strategic Hotel & Resorts is up 41.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Hersha Hospitality up 23.62%, and Pebblebrook Hotel up 39.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEE
Pro Report PDF for BEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEE
Did Strategic Hotel & Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. operates as a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust which owns and provides value-enhancing asset management of high-end hotels and resorts in the United States, Mexico and Europe. The company's properties are geographically diverse and include large convention hotels, business hotels and resorts. The company conducts its operations through its direct and indirect subsidiary, Strategic Hotel Funding LLC, which currently holds substantially all of the company's assets. Strategic Hotel was co-founded by Laurence Geller in 1997 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.