BECN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.472|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Beacon Roofing Down to Strong Sell Nov 29
- Beacon Roofing Earnings Lag Despite Record Revs Nov 29
- Beacon Roofing Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Beacon Roofing Earnings Lag Despite Record Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 27
- BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- Company news for November 27, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 27
- Beacon Roofing Supply Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c Street Insider Nov 26
- Beacon Roofing Supply Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual 2013 Results noodls Nov 26
BECN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Beacon Roofing Supply is up 18.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.87%, Louisiana-Pacific down 5.91%, and James Hardie Industries up 19.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BECN
Pro Report PDF for BECN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BECN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BECN
Did Beacon Roofing Supply make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing materials and complementary building products in the United States and Canada. It operates 194 branches in 38 states and 6 Canadian provinces. It is a leading distributor of roofing materials and complementary building products in key metropolitan markets and in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Southwest regions of the United States and in Eastern Canada. The company operates through one reportable business segment: Wholesale Distribution of Building Materials. The Wholesale Distribution of Building Materials segment is the dominant distribution channel for both residential and nonresidential roofing products. Beacon Roofing Supply was founded on August 22, 1997 and is headquartered in Peabody, Massachusetts.