BEAV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.379|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||394.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||350.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - BEAV, DLR, ILMN, CHS And MTOR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- B/E Aerospace to Present at Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference in New York on December 4, 2013 noodls Nov 26
- B/E Aerospace Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Expeditors International Of Washington Nov 20
- B/E AEROSPACE INC Financials Nov 6
- B/E Aerospace to Present at Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference in Boston on November 13, 2013 noodls Nov 5
- B/E AEROSPACE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- BE Aerospace (BEAV) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies Street Insider Oct 28
- Rockwell Lags on Earnings, Beats Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- B/E AEROSPACE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Oct 25
- B/E Aerospace Appoints Werner Lieberherr Co-Chief Executive Officer Business Wire Oct 25
BEAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). B/E Aerospace is up 82.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Alliant Techsystems up 96.91%, and Northrop Grumman up 68.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEAV
Pro Report PDF for BEAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEAV
Did B/E Aerospace make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
B/E Aerospace, Inc. is an S&P 400 and NASDAQ listed manufacturer of aircraft cabin parts, including passenger and crew seats, oxygen delivery systems, kitchens and lavatories for commercial airliners. The company operates in three segments: Consumables Management, Commercial Aircraft, and Business Jet. Based in Wellington, Florida, the company was capitalized as a $3.14 billion corporation as of 2010. The company was founded in 1987.