BDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.504|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.293B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CPTA, CNO, BDX, TRV The Street 5:03 AM
- Income Stock Spotlight: Becton, Dickinson Fool Dec 2
- LH, BDX, DVA, COV And ESRX, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- BECTON DICKINSON & CO Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- BD to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 27
- Becton, Dickinson and Co. Dividend Stock Analysis Nov 27
- Becton, Dickinson Hits 52-Week High Nov 26
- Daily Dividend Report: CBS, ORI, RWT, BDX, HRL Nov 26
- Becton, Dickinson Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Becton, Dickinson & Co. (BDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.545; 2% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
BDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Becton Dickinson is up 42.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cooper up 40.62%, and Baxter International up 5.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BDX
Pro Report PDF for BDX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BDX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BDX
Did Becton Dickinson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BD is a leading global medical technology company that develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. The Company is dedicated to improving people's health throughout the world. BD is focused on improving drug delivery, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases and cancers, and advancing research, discovery and production of new drugs and vaccines. BD's capabilities are instrumental in combating many of the world's most pressing diseases. Founded in 1897 and headquartered in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, BD employs approximately 28,000 people in approximately 50 countries throughout the world. The Company serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the general public.