BDSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||59.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.923|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-616.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- BioDelivery Sciences: Delivering Profits In 2014 Dec 4
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) in Focus: Stock Adds 10.9% in Session Dec 4
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) in Focus: Stock Adds 10.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- FDA Agrees to BDSI's Phase III Program Dec 3
- BioDelivery Sciences Announces Hiring of David Acheson as Vice President of Sales and Managed Markets noodls Dec 3
- FDA Agrees to BDSI's Phase III Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- BIODELIVERY SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Positive FDA Meeting Confirms BDSI Phase 3 Program for Clonidine Topical Gel for Treatment of Painful Diabetic Neuropathy noodls Dec 2
BDSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioDelivery Sciences is up 9.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, Actelion up 55.66%, and AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 57.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BDSI
Pro Strategies Featuring BDSI
Did BioDelivery Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., is a specialty pharmaceutical company that is utilizing licensed and owned proprietary drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize new formulations of proven therapeutics.