BDSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.074|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-42.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-48.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/10 11:15
PR Newswire10/06 19:49
|05/08/2014||Earnings||BioDelivery Sciences Provides Business Review and Update in Conjunction With Filing of First Quarter 2014 Financials|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||BioDelivery Sciences Provides Business Review and Update in Conjunction With Filing of Third Quarter 2013 Financials|
BDSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BioDelivery Sciences is up 216.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Gilead Sciences up 58.54%, and China Biologic Products up 95.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BDSI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BDSI
Did BioDelivery Sciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.bdsi.com
- IR Website: http://bdsi.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
BioDelivery Sciences International Inc along with its subsidiaries is a specialty pharmaceutical company that is developing and commercializing new applications of proven therapeutics to address important unmet medical needs.
BDSI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BDSI","name")
- Description: =YCI("BDSI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BDSI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BDSI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BDSI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.