BDRBF Key Stats
- Bombardier announces $1.04B order for 40 business jets by VistaJet Jun 18
- Bombardier, COMAC sign DA on Phase II of long-term collaboration Jun 17
- [video] Boeing and Airbus Set to Dominate Paris Air Show Jun 17
- Bombardier expands into electric buses, Globe and Mail reports May 28
- BOMBARDIER INC /FI/ /FI Financials May 23
- Ski-Doo IPO Raises $254 Million: Should You Buy? May 23
- Honeywell's HTF7350 engine to power Bombardier Challenger 350 May 20
- Bombardier Earnings Call Insights: Program Development and Aerospace Margins May 12
- Unknown Foreign Opportunities: Bombardier Feb 20
- Lockheed to Buy Aveos Assets Jan 8
BDRBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bombardier is up 16.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Northrop Grumman up 39.32%, and Boeing up 43.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BDRBF
Pro Report PDF for BDRBF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BDRBF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BDRBF
Did Bombardier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.