BDBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1078|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.938M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Thomson Reuters ONE07/23 14:49
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Boulder Brands Inc|
|08/01/2013 09:30 EDT||Misc||Boulder Brands, Inc. To Host Webcast/conference Call on 2013 Second Quarter Results|
|08/01/2013||Earnings||2013 Second Quarter Results. Estimate: 0.04.|
BDBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boulder Brands is down 12.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.91%, Annie's down 25.37%, and Hain Celestial Group up 17.46%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BDBD
PDF Report for BDBD
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BDBD Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BDBD
Did Boulder Brands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Packaged Foods
- Company Website: http://www.boulderbrands.com
- IR Website: http://investors.boulderbrands.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=192478&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 311423
- NAICS Industry: Fruit and Vegetable Preserving and Specialty Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Boulder Brands Inc is a marketer of functional food products under the Smart Balance, Earth Balance and Bestlife trademarks. Its products are sold in mass merchandise, grocery, natural food, and club stores throughout the U.S. and Canada.
BDBD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BDBD","name")
- Description: =YCI("BDBD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BDBD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BDBD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BDBD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.