BDBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0978|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.629M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Boulder Brands Inc|
BDBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boulder Brands is down 15.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Treehouse Foods up 24.75%, and Hain Celestial Group up 20.20%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BDBD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BDBD
Did Boulder Brands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Packaged Foods
- Company Website: http://www.boulderbrands.com
- IR Website: http://investors.boulderbrands.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=192478&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 311423
- NAICS Industry: Fruit and Vegetable Preserving and Specialty Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Boulder Brands Inc is a marketer of functional food products under the Smart Balance, Earth Balance and Bestlife trademarks. Its products are sold in mass merchandise, grocery, natural food, and club stores throughout the U.S. and Canada.
BDBD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BDBD","name")
- Description: =YCI("BDBD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BDBD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BDBD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BDBD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.