BCSB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.56|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.821M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BCSB BANCORP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 28
- BCSB Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings For The Quarter And Year Ended September 30, 2013 PR Newswire Oct 25
- BCSB BANCORP INC. Financials Aug 21
- BCSB BANCORP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- BCSB Bankcorp Inc. (BCSB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.14 Street Insider Jul 26
- BCSB Bancorp, Inc. Reports Results For The Third Quarter Ended June 30, 2013 PR Newswire Jul 26
- BCSB BANCORP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Statemen Jul 26
- FNB Beats on Rev, Earnings In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Jul 24
- Why This Company Looks Poised to Continue Growing Jun 25
- BCSB BANCORP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jun 19
BCSB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BCSB Bankcorp is up 73.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, F.N.B. up 18.23%, and Astoria Financial up 48.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCSB
Pro Strategies Featuring BCSB
Did BCSB Bankcorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BCSB Bankcorp, Inc, is the holding company for Baltimore County Savings Bank, F.S.B and it is engaged in the business of directing, planning, and coordinating the business activities of the bank.