BCS Key Stats
- 3i Group Bids for Barclays' Infrastructure Fund Management Business Fool May 24
- Beijing Signals a Shift on Economic Policy May 24
- Why Did the U.K. Slap JPMorgan With a Fine? May 23
- Barclays aims for redemption May 23
- Should I Buy Barclays or Banco Santander? May 22
- U.K. stocks extend gains to 13-year high MarketWatch May 22
- BlackRock to Acquire MGPA - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- BlackRock to Acquire MGPA May 22
- Should I Buy Barclays or Banco Santander? Fool May 21
- Profit From Africa's Growth With These 3 Early Movers May 21
BCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barclays is up 70.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, HSBC up 42.85%, and JPMorgan Chase up 62.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BCS
Pro Report PDF for BCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCS
Did Barclays make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Barclays PLC is a global banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. As of 2010 it was the world's 10th-largest banking and financial services group and 21st-largest company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America and around 48 million customers. As of 30 June 2010 it had total assets of â¬1.94 trillion, the third-largest of any bank worldwide . The company was formerly known as Barclays Bank Limited and changed its name to Barclays PLC in January 1985. Barclays PLC was founded in 1896.