BCS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0437|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||289.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- European Union Levies Fines Against Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, and Others Fool Dec 4
- EU Slaps Big Banks With $2.3B in Rate Manipulation Fines The Street Dec 4
- Factories Worldwide Are Showing Momentum Dec 2
- Moody's ABCP rating actions ending November 25, 2013 Dec 2
- Holding(s) in Company noodls Dec 2
- Hilton Eyes Record Hotel IPO With $2.4B Offering Fox Business Dec 2
- Ireland Form 38.5 - PERRIGO CO - AMENDMENT noodls Dec 2
- Ireland Form 38.5 - PERRIGO CO BCI noodls Dec 2
- Ireland Form 38.5 - ELAN CORPORATION PLC BCSL noodls Dec 2
- Form 8.5 (EPT/NON-RI) SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SA noodls Dec 2
BCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barclays is up 12.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, JPMorgan Chase up 43.87%, and Bank of America Corp up 60.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCS
Pro Report PDF for BCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCS
Did Barclays make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Barclays PLC is a global banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. As of 2010 it was the world's 10th-largest banking and financial services group and 21st-largest company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America and around 48 million customers. As of 30 June 2010 it had total assets of â¬1.94 trillion, the third-largest of any bank worldwide . The company was formerly known as Barclays Bank Limited and changed its name to Barclays PLC in January 1985. Barclays PLC was founded in 1896.