BCRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6772|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-334.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BioCryst's CEO Presents at The 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 2
- BioCryst to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire Nov 20
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/12: (XTEX) (LF) (BCRX) Upgraded; (SRPT) (GOGO) (CLH) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 12
- Shire to Acquire ViroPharma - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 12
- ViroPharma (VPHM) Peers on Watch Following Merger Deal (DYAX) (HALO) Street Insider Nov 11
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Biotech Stocks, Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 Nov 9
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories Prescribed for Investors Today Nov 7
BCRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biocryst Pharmaceuticals is up 332.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, ViroPharma up 103.9%, and Isis Pharmaceuticals up 332.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCRX
Pro Strategies Featuring BCRX
Did Biocryst Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company that designs, optimizes and develops novel drugs that block key enzymes involved in cancer, viral infections and autoimmune diseases.