BCRX Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX) May 20
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC Financials May 17
- Spectrum Pharma Reports 1Q Loss May 14
- Spectrum Pharma Reports 1Q Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- BioCryst (BCRX) Hit Traders' Radars Again as China Bird Flu Toll Jumps Nearly 10... May 13
- BioCryst to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire May 9
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 7
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Rising Now May 7
- Q1 2013 BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 7
BCRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biocryst Pharmaceuticals is down 49.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, Elan down 5.77%, and Sinovac Biotech up 103.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BCRX
Pro Report PDF for BCRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCRX
Did Biocryst Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. The company focuses on cancer, autoimmune diseases, and viral infections. The company's most notable function has been the production of the antiviral medication Peramivir, which was approved by the FDA for emergency use in the treatment of drug resistant influenza A virus subtype H1N1.