BCR Key Stats
- Interesting BCR Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- The Top 35 Dividend Champions With Regard To Long-Term Stock Price Appreciation May 19
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Mark W. Oelschlager, Portfolio Manager at ... May 17
- Dividend Champions: 4 Increases Expected By July 31 May 16
- Vaginal Bulge Surgery Fails in One in Four Women in Study May 14
- Bard to pay $51M to resolve kickback investigation May 14
- [$$] C.R. Bard to Pay $48.3 Million to Settle Kickback Case -DOJ May 14
- C R Bard to pay $48 mln to settle kickback allegations, DOJ says May 13
- BARD C R INC /NJ/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 10
- Bard to Host Investor Conference Business Wire May 3
BCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). C.R. Bard is up 6.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Becton Dickinson up 38.81%, and Covidien up 25.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BCR
Pro Report PDF for BCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCR
Did C.R. Bard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
C. R. Bard, Inc., now branded simply as Bard, is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of Vascular, Urology, and Oncology, and Surgical Specialty products. Bard markets its products and services worldwide to hospitals, individual health care professionals, extended care facilities, and alternate site facilities. An S&P 500 company with approximately 11,000 employees in 2009. Bard is perhaps best known for having introduced the Foley catheter in 1934. The company was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA.