BCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.746|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||150.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Update: Federal Bellwether Trial of C.R. Bard Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Rescheduled for January, Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reports PR Newswire Dec 4
- Pentagon Awards $392 Million in Defense Contracts Monday Fool Dec 2
- C.R. Bard Inc. Stock Upgraded (BCR) The Street Nov 29
- The New #206 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: C.R. Bard The Street Nov 27
- Milestone for BCR's Lutonix DCB Nov 26
- Milestone for BCR's Lutonix DCB - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Bard Submits Final PMA Module to the FDA for the Lutonix Drug-Coated Balloon noodls Nov 25
- Bard to Present at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Business Wire Nov 20
- Here's Why Boston Scientific Bought C.R. Bard's Electrophysiology Business Fool Nov 16
- BARD C R INC /NJ/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 14
BCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). C.R. Bard is up 42.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Becton Dickinson up 43.48%, and Covidien up 31.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCR
Pro Report PDF for BCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCR
Did C.R. Bard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
C. R. Bard, Inc., now branded simply as Bard, is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of Vascular, Urology, and Oncology, and Surgical Specialty products. Bard markets its products and services worldwide to hospitals, individual health care professionals, extended care facilities, and alternate site facilities. An S&P 500 company with approximately 11,000 employees in 2009. Bard is perhaps best known for having introduced the Foley catheter in 1934. The company was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA.