BCEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||116.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.400|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||388.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KLR Group Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Buy Street Insider 8:08 AM
- Tesoro Arm Seals $650M LA Asset Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Mizuho Securities Starts Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 9
- Ultra Petroleum Prices $450M Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Murphy Oil Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Brean Capital Assumes/Downgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold Street Insider Dec 6
- Georgia Power Advances on Vogtle Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Shell Floats FLNG Facility Hull - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc. (BCEI) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Dec 4
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) in Focus: Stock Moves 9.3% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
BCEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bonanza Creek Energy is up 72.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Abraxas Petroleum up 86.74%, and Matador Resources up 147.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCEI
Pro Report PDF for BCEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCEI
Did Bonanza Creek Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in acquisition, exploration, development & production of onshore oil & natural gas in U.S. Its operations are focused in Rocky Mountain and in Mid-Continent regions.