BCEI Key Stats
- Gold in key test May 21
- Bonanza Creek Energy Announces Borrowing Base Increase to $330 Million Thomson Reuters ONE May 20
- 5 Stocks To Watch For Gains Next Week May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Bonanza Creek’s 19% Surge Canceled as Other Swings Stands May 14
- 2 Stocks with Weakness that are Definite Buys May 13
- These 5 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings May 11
- The Gory Details on Bonanza Creek Energy's Double Fumble May 10
- Stocks Cap Week With Gains; Priceline.com Boosts Nasdaq May 10
- Bonanza Creek Energy's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 10
BCEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bonanza Creek Energy is up 106.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Continental Resources up 8.98%, and Bill Barrett Corporation up 5.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCEI
Pro Report PDF for BCEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCEI
Did Bonanza Creek Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?