BCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/12 14:26
|05/08/2014 09:30 MDT||Misc||AGM Event for Boise Cascade Co|
|05/08/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Boise Cascade Co|
BCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boise Cascade is up 28.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Weyerhaeuser up 26.24%, and Deltic Timber up 8.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BCC
PDF Report for BCC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BCC
Did Boise Cascade make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Lumber & Wood Production
- Company Website: http://www.bc.com
- IR Website: http://www.bc.com/corporate/investor.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Idaho
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Wood Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 321999
- NAICS Industry: Other Wood Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Boise Cascade Co manufactures engineered wood products, plywood, lumber and particleboard. The Company also distributes building materials, including wood products manufactured by its wood products division.
BCC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BCC","name")
- Description: =YCI("BCC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BCC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BCC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BCC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.