BCC Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- This Enticing Potential Takeover Bet Is Overlooked As The Market Continues Its R... May 16
- Sirios Capital Management Holdings in 1st Quarter: 13F Alert May 15
- Building products maker Ply Gem seeks $1.3 billion valuation in IPO May 13
- Building products maker Ply Gem seeks $1.3 bln valuation in IPO May 13
- U.S. IPO market on track for best year since 2007 May 13
- Boise Cascade Company Announces Closing of Exchange Offer for Its 6 3/8% Senior ... May 9
- BOISE CASCADE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 9
- OfficeMax 1Q Sales Miss the Mark Fox Business May 7
- OfficeMax Sales Have Rough 1Q May 7
BCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boise Cascade is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, TRI Pointe Homes up 0.00%, and Deltic Timber Corporation up 20.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BCC
Pro Report PDF for BCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BCC
Did Boise Cascade make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Boise Cascade Holdings, LLC, which uses the trade name Boise, is an American pulp and paper company, ranked as the thirteenth largest forest products company in the world. Boise manufactures a wide range of specialty and premium paper products, including papers for pressure sensitive and flexible packaging applications. The company also manufactures containerboard and corrugated products, imaging papers for office and home, printing and converting papers, newsprint, and market pulp.