BCBP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.241M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire06/25 11:45
|05/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.14, Declared Date: Apr 23 2014, Pay Date: May 19 2014|
|02/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Jan 17 2014, Pay Date: Feb 19 2014|
|01/31/2014||Earnings||BCB Bancorp, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|11/01/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Oct 18 2013, Pay Date: Nov 15 2013|
|10/31/2013||Earnings||BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces an Increase in Earnings for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013.|
|08/02/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Jul 19 2013, Pay Date: Aug 16 2013|
|07/31/2013||Earnings||BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces an Increase in Quarterly and Semi-annual Earnings.|
BCBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BCB Bancorp is up 31.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Bridge Capital Holdings up 28.20%, and Glen Burnie up 4.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BCBP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BCBP
Did BCB Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.bcbbancorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4087496
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551111
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
BCB Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company, which offers FDIC-insured deposit products and invests funds held in deposit accounts at the Bank.
BCBP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BCBP","name")
- Description: =YCI("BCBP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BCBP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BCBP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BCBP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.