BCBP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9242|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.162M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 03/06 10:20 ET
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Yahoo 03/05 18:03 ET
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/24 14:17 ET
- In re Pamrapo Bancorp Shareholder Litigation: Levi & Korsinsky LLP Announces Summary Judgment Denied and Trial Set for March 17, 2014 -- BCBP GlobeNewswire 02/20 17:30 ET
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/14 14:42 ET
- BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces Increase in Annual Earnings Business Wire 01/31 16:57 ET
- BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend to Common Stock Shareholders noodls 01/17 09:41 ET
- BCB Bancorp, Inc. (BCBP) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider 01/17 09:02 ET
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/08 11:17 ET
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; 11/05 14:53 ET
BCBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BCB Bancorp is up 41.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Old Point Finanial up 27.91%, and DNB Financial up 21.52%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCBP
Pro Strategies Featuring BCBP
Did BCB Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
BCB Bancorp, Inc, is a bank holding company, which offers FDIC-insured deposit products and invests funds held in deposit accounts at the Bank.