BCBP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9242|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.162M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Nov 5
- BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces an Increase in Earnings for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 Business Wire Oct 31
- BCB Bancorp, Inc. (BCBP) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 18
- BCB Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend to Common Stock Shareholders Business Wire Oct 18
- BCB Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend to Preferred Stock Shareholders Business Wire Sep 25
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 19
- Tessera Technologies Director Buys 75K Shares and 2 Insider Sales to Note Aug 26
- BCB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 14
BCBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BCB Bancorp is up 58.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, American River Bankshares up N/A, and Citizens First up 9.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BCBP
Pro Strategies Featuring BCBP
Did BCB Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BCB Bancorp, Inc, is a bank holding company, which offers FDIC-insured deposit products and invests funds held in deposit accounts at the Bank.