BCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||346.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.48%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||17.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News08/11 23:13
PR Newswire07/15 17:30
|06/22/2015||Dividends||Amount: 1.672, Declared Date: Jun 15 2015|
|03/05/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.775, Declared Date: Feb 13 2015, Pay Date: Mar 20 2015|
BCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corpbanca is down 11.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 1.66%, Banco Santander Chile down 13.33%, and Banco De Chile down 8.49%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
PDF Report for BCADownload BCA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BCA
Did Corpbanca make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Company Website: http://www.corpbanca.cl
- IR Website: http://www.corpbanca.cl/portal/?id_category=83
- HQ Country: Chile
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Corpbanca SA provides commercial and retail banking services to its customers. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides financial advisory services, mutual fund management, insurance brokerage and securities brokerage services.
BCA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BCA","name")
- Description: =YCI("BCA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BCA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BCA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BCA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.