BCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.556|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||352.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.437, Declared Date: Feb 24 2014|
BCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corpbanca is up 21.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.49%, Credicorp up 18.20%, and Grupo Financiero up 0.66%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BCA
PDF Report for BCA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BCA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BCA
Did Corpbanca make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Company Website: http://www.corpbanca.cl
- IR Website: http://www.corpbanca.cl/portal/?id_category=83
- HQ Country: Chile
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
CorpBanca SA provides commercial and retail banking services to its customers. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides financial advisory services, mutual fund management, insurance brokerage and securities brokerage services.
BCA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BCA","name")
- Description: =YCI("BCA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BCA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BCA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BCA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.