BBY Key Stats
- Corporate America Cracks Piggy Bank for Okla. Tornado Victims Fox Business 2:55 PM
- Are These Tuesday Post-Earning Movers a Buy? Fool 2:01 PM
- Best Buy Seems Poised to Embrace J.C. Penney’s Failed Strategy Fool 1:10 PM
- Best Buy Co Inc (BBY): Today's Featured Services Winner 1:00 PM
- HP's Whitman: 'Growth Is Possible' in 2014 11:28 AM
- Best Buy Stock Set to Flame Out in Ultra-High Def Fool May 22
- The Big Obstacle GameStop Must Overcome Fool May 22
- Lenovo Games as Toshiba Goes Upscale: Rich Jaroslovsky May 22
- Best Buy - Share Recovery Outweighs Fundamental Improvements Making Shares Too E... May 22
- Analysts: Citigroup ROE Will Grow and 3 More Research Notes to Explore May 22
BBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Best Buy is up 48.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Amazon.com up 21.65%, and Wal-Mart Stores up 22.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBY
Pro Report PDF for BBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBY
Did Best Buy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Best Buy Co., Inc. is an American specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States, accounting for 19% of the market. It also operates in Mexico, Canada & China. The company's subsidiaries include Geek Squad, CinemaNow, Magnolia Audio Video, Pacific Sales, and, in Canada operates under both the Best Buy and Future Shop label. Together these operate more than 1,150 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, China, and Mexico. In addition, the company has opened over 100 Best Buy Express Automated Retail stores or "ZoomShops", operated by Zoom Systems, in airports and malls around the U.S. The company's corporate headquarters are located in Richfield, Minnesota. The company was formerly known as Sound of Music, Inc. and changed its name to Best Buy Co., Inc. in 1983. Best Buy Co., Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota.