BBY Key Stats
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider 3:05 PM
- Must-See Amazon Charts: Downside Risks Outweigh Potential Gains The Street 1:00 AM
- Which Industry Is Conn's Telling You to Buy? Fool Dec 9
- Appliance Sales Are on the Rise at 2 Businesses Fool Dec 9
- If Only Intel Didn't Date Losers The Street Dec 9
- The Day the RIAA Lost Its War on Technology Fool Dec 7
- 5 Reasons Why GameStop Is Underappreciated Fool Dec 7
- The Consumer Electronics Retailing Loser of Black Friday Weekend Fool Dec 7
- 3 Ways To Increase Shareholder Value At Best Buy Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Conn's, Ulta Bookend A Volatile Week For Retailers Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
BBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Best Buy is up 255.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.05%, Amazon.com up 53.29%, and eBay up 0.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBY
Pro Report PDF for BBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBY
Did Best Buy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Best Buy Co., Inc. is an American specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States, accounting for 19% of the market. It also operates in Mexico, Canada & China. The company's subsidiaries include Geek Squad, CinemaNow, Magnolia Audio Video, Pacific Sales, and, in Canada operates under both the Best Buy and Future Shop label. Together these operate more than 1,150 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, China, and Mexico. In addition, the company has opened over 100 Best Buy Express Automated Retail stores or "ZoomShops", operated by Zoom Systems, in airports and malls around the U.S. The company's corporate headquarters are located in Richfield, Minnesota. The company was formerly known as Sound of Music, Inc. and changed its name to Best Buy Co., Inc. in 1983. Best Buy Co., Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota.