BBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.057|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-97.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Yahoo 02/28 18:03 ET
- RoboVault Honored as One of the Most Secure Storage Facilities in the World by AXA Art: Global Risk Assessment Platform Marketwired 02/03 09:30 ET
- The National Investor Relations Institute - South Florida Chapter Announces Its Board of Directors for the 2014 Program Year Marketwired 01/28 10:00 ET
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/17 16:06 ET
- BBX Capital Has Acquired Williams & Bennett noodls 01/13 08:49 ET
- BBX Capital (BBX) Acquires Chocolate Maker Williams & Bennett Street Insider 01/13 08:40 ET
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/08 17:30 ET
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance 12/23 16:16 ET
- 5:39 pm BBX Capital announces it has acquired Hoffman's Chocolates through a wholly-owned subsidiary; terms not disclosed 12/10 18:04 ET
- BBX Capital Has Acquired Hoffman's Chocolates noodls 12/10 17:54 ET
BBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBX Capital is up 171.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, BB&T up 28.32%, and BFC Financial up 115.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBX
Pro Strategies Featuring BBX
Did BBX Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
BBX Capital Corp formerly BankAtlantic Bancorp is a savings bank holding company. The Company's subsidiary provides a variety of commercial banking products and services through a network of offices in Florida.