BBX Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- BFC Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter, 2013 Marketwired May 15
- BBX Capital Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter, 2013 Marketwired May 15
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement,... May 13
- INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, L... May 9
- BBX Capital Corp. Board of Directors Under Investigation by Glancy Binkow & Gold... May 9
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of BBX Capital Corporation PR Newswire May 9
- The Law Firm of Wohl & Fruchter is Investigating the Merger of BBX Capital Corpo... May 9
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... May 9
BBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBX Capital is up 137.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, BB&T up 11.86%, and Sterling Bancorp up 30.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BBX
Pro Report PDF for BBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBX
Did BBX Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BankAtlantic, Member FDIC, is a subsidiary of BankAtlantic Bancorp, Inc.. The company's headquarters is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in Southeast Florida. BankAtlantic is a company that provides consumer and business banking services to communities throughout the state of Florida. It was founded in 1952 and currently has 78 branch locations in Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Martin and St. Lucie counties. As of June 2011, BankAtlantic has assets of $3.86bn with liabilities of $3.84bn. The bank's offerings include a range of personal, business, and commercial banking products and services.