BBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.776|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 BBX Capital Corp Earnings Results|
|07/01/2014||Misc||BBX Capital Acquires Jer's Chocolates|
|06/12/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||AGM EVent for BBX Capital Corp|
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for BBX Capital Corp|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 BBX Capital Corp Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||4Q2013 Result for BBX Capital Corporation|
|01/13/2014||Misc||BBX Capital Has Acquired Williams & Bennett|
|12/10/2013||Misc||BBX Capital Has Acquired Hoffman's Chocolates|
BBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBX Capital is up 26.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, HFF up 21.94%, and Zillow up 29.81%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BBX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BBX
Did BBX Capital make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- Company Website: http://www.bbxcapital.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/bbx/overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Activities Related to Real Estate
- NAICS Code: 531390
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
BBX Capital Corp is engaged in the ownership, financing and management of, and investment in, real estate and real estate related assets and operating businesses.
BBX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BBX","name")
- Description: =YCI("BBX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BBX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BBX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BBX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.