BBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.057|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-97.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 5
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 25
- BBX Capital and BFC Financial Announce an Agreement to Acquire Operations and Assets of Renin Corp. Marketwired Oct 25
- BBX CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Oct 2
- BBX Capital Corp Stock Upgraded (BBX) Oct 2
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Sep 19
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases Sep 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Sep 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Sep 4
BBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BBX Capital is up 92.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.70%, BB&T up 29.36%, and BFC Financial up 79.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBX
Pro Strategies Featuring BBX
Did BBX Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BBX Capital Corp formerly BankAtlantic Bancorp is a savings bank holding company. The Company's subsidiary provides a variety of commercial banking products and services through a network of offices in Florida.