BBSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Strength Seen in Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO): Stock Soars 15.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Barrett Business Services Ranks As a Top Pick Nov 13
- Orkin Opens Franchise in St. Lucia - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Broadridge Beats on Q1 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 6
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday Nov 6
- BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 4
- Barrett Beats on Q3 Earnings Nov 1
BBSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Barrett Business Services is up 155.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Portfolio Recovery up 62.57%, and R.R. Donnelley & Sons up 127.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBSI
Pro Report PDF for BBSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBSI
Did Barrett Business Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Barrett Business Services, Inc., offers a comprehensive range of human resource management services to assist small and medium-sized businesses in managing the increasing costs and complexities of an array of employment-related issues.