BBRY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.793|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-942.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-61.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AllThingsD Week in Review: BlackBerry's Future and Predictions for Tech in 2014 AllThingsD Dec 7
- Someone Please Buy President Obama a New Phone for Christmas Fool Dec 7
- Could Apple User Justin Bieber Have Saved BlackBerry? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 7
- What BlackBerry Can Learn From The President Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Scanning the Bargain Bin The Street Dec 6
- BlackBerry's Death Has Been Greatly Exaggerated Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Apple, Samsung Gain As Top Smartphone Makers The Street Dec 6
- BlackBerry rejects Beiber's `$200,000, 20 phones` brand ambassador proposal Dec 6
- Bears pile in as Blackberry crumbles optionMONSTER Dec 6
- BlackBerry: New CEO Shows His Hand Seeking Alpha Dec 5
BBRY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BlackBerry is down 50.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Nokia up 110.1%, and Cisco Systems up 11.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBRY
Pro Report PDF for BBRY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBRY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBRY
Did BlackBerry make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BlackBerry Ltd is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market.