BBOX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.747|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.60%|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Black Box Corporation Executives To Present At The BMO Technology Conference noodls Dec 4
- Black Box Corporation Executive to Present at Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference noodls Nov 18
- Black Box Corporation Declares Its Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 11
- Black Box Corp. (BBOX) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 11
- BLACK BOX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Sidoti Downgrades Black Box (BBOX) to Neutral (Earlier) Street Insider Oct 30
- Black Box Corporation's CEO Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Black Box Corporation Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Oct 29
- Black Box Corp (BBOX) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Outlook Street Insider Oct 29
BBOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Black Box is up 9.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Mitel Networks up 217.0%, and Adtran up 40.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBOX
Pro Report PDF for BBOX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBOX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBOX
Did Black Box make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Black Box Corporation is a communications system integrator engaged in designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today's complex communications solutions.