BBG Key Stats
- Bill Barrett Corporation Announces Upcoming Investor Events PR Newswire May 22
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Actavis, Warner Chilcott, Bill Barrett, Linn ... May 22
- Another Strong Natural Gas Storage Build - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Another Strong Natural Gas Storage Build May 21
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- EIA Reports Above-Average Natural Gas Build May 13
- EIA Reports Above-Average Natural Gas Build - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- BILL BARRETT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securit... May 13
- Bill Barrett's CEO Hosts Annual Shareholder Meeting Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 10
- BILL BARRETT CORP Financials May 10
BBG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bill Barrett Corporation is up 5.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Forest Oil down 44.68%, and Linn Energy up 3.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBG
Pro Report PDF for BBG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBG
Did Bill Barrett Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Bill Barrett Corporation is an energy company based in Denver, Colorado. Its core business is natural gas and oil exploration and development in the Rocky Mountains region of the United States. William J. "Bill" Barrett founded the company in January 2002 after his previous company, Barrett Resources, was acquired by the Williams Companies in August 2001. Bill Barrett Corporation went public in December 2004. Barrett stepped down as chairman and CEO in 2006, and was succeeded by his son Fredrick J. Barrett.