BBEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||232.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0047|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-41.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.787M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LINN Energy Still Has Bargain Potential The Street 7:00 AM
- Midstream MLPs Have Organic Growth, Upstream Oil & Gas MLPs Will Have Significant Acquisition Ambitions According to this UBS Investment Bank Award Winning Analyst: A Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview for 2013 Dec 10
- BBEP Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Dec 9
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust: A Forecast Of Future Distributions Dec 7
- BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. to Present at the Wells Fargo Annual Pipeline, MLP, and Energy Symposium on December 11 noodls Dec 4
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HME, PDM, NS, EXC, BBEP The Street Dec 2
- BreitBurn Energy's Q3 Net Loss Is Net Highly Misleading Nov 28
- 3 Energy Companies that Truly Impressed Us Fool Nov 27
- Strong Demand Will Keep BreitBurn Afloat Nov 24
- BREITBURN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct F Nov 22
BBEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BreitBurn Energy Partners is up 14.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Linn Energy down 12.31%, and LinnCo down 13.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBEP
Pro Report PDF for BBEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBEP
Did BreitBurn Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. is an independent oil and gas limited partnership, focused on the acquisition, exploitation and development of oil and gas properties for the purpose of generating cash flow to achieve its goal of providing its unit holders with stable and growing cash distributions. Its assets consist primarily of producing and non-producing crude oil and natural gas reserves located in the Los Angeles Basin in California, the Wind River and Big Horn Basins in central Wyoming, the Sunniland Trend in Florida, the Antrim Shale in Michigan and the New Albany Shale in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded by Halbert S. Washburn on March 23, 2006 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.