BBD Key Stats
- 3 New Buys From Aberdeen Asset Management - Are They Investment-Worthy? Jun 14
- Return On Equity Helps Define Market's Strongest Companies Jun 13
- Secret Revealed by Ex-Goldman Sachs Trader Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Bradesco | Notice to the Market noodls Jun 11
- What's behind Bradesco put selling Jun 10
- Banco Bradesco Getting Very Oversold (BBD) Jun 5
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AAN, CNK, WRI, BBD, HD Jun 3
- Investors Ditch Emerging Markets Stocks as Drop Continues May 31
- Brazil's Hikes Rate: Bold Move or Misguided Measure? May 30
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: South African Gold Miners Rise; Brazil's Banks... May 29
BBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank Bradesco is down 1.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Itau Unibanco up 4.72%, and Banco Santander Brasil SA/Brazil down 11.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BBD
Pro Report PDF for BBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBD
Did Bank Bradesco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bradesco is one of the Big Four banks in Brazil, the others being Banco do Brasil, ItaÃº Unibanco and CEF. Bradesco was the largest private bank in Brazil until Banco ItaÃº and Unibanco merged in 2009. Bradesco is headquartered in Osasco, has 3,945branches and 38,772Automatic Teller Machines. Bradesco offers Internet Banking, insurance, pension plans, annuities, credit card services for customers, and savings bonds. The bank also provides personal and commercial loans, as well as leasing services. Internationally, Bradesco has branches in New York, Grand Cayman and Nassau, and banking or financial subsidiaries or affiliates in Nassau, Luxembourg, Buenos Aires, Grand Cayman and Tokyo.