BBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.530B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: ROYT, FTE, PDLI, BBD, MOS The Street Dec 2
- Bradesco APIMEC Meeting Porto Alegre - Watch the live webcast PR Newswire Nov 21
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update Nov 13
- Oversold Conditions For Banco Bradesco (BBD) Nov 12
- BBD January 2016 Options Begin Trading Nov 11
- On The Impact Of Currency Gyrations On Emerging Market Equities Nov 4
- First Week of June 2014 Options Trading For Banco Bradesco (BBD) Oct 24
- Banco Bradesco S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- Bradesco says state bank competition will limit options Reuters Oct 22
- BeBevCo Adds Wholesaler For Latin American Market PR Newswire Oct 22
BBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank Bradesco is down 16.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.70%, Bank Bradesco up 1.67%, and Itau Unibanco Holding down 1.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BBD
Pro Report PDF for BBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BBD
Did Bank Bradesco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bradesco is one of the Big Four banks in Brazil, the others being Banco do Brasil, ItaÃº Unibanco and CEF. Bradesco was the largest private bank in Brazil until Banco ItaÃº and Unibanco merged in 2009. Bradesco is headquartered in Osasco, has 3,945branches and 38,772Automatic Teller Machines. Bradesco offers Internet Banking, insurance, pension plans, annuities, credit card services for customers, and savings bonds. The bank also provides personal and commercial loans, as well as leasing services. Internationally, Bradesco has branches in New York, Grand Cayman and Nassau, and banking or financial subsidiaries or affiliates in Nassau, Luxembourg, Buenos Aires, Grand Cayman and Tokyo.