BAXS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||76.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.139|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-140.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower Street Insider Dec 3
- Baxano Surgical, Inc. Announces Participation in Two Healthcare Conferences noodls Nov 18
- BAXANO SURGICAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- BAXANO SURGICAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 7
- Baxano Surgical Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Baxano Surgical, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Third Quarter of 2013, Issues Fourth Quarter 2013 Guidance noodls Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Baxano Surgical Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Baxano Surgical Announces Patent Issuance for the VEO Lateral Access System GlobeNewswire Oct 29
- Baxano Surgical, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call for Wednesday, November 6, 2013 noodls Oct 28
- State Representative Jim Fulghum, MD to Cut Opening Ribbon at Expanded Baxano Surgical Headquarters GlobeNewswire Oct 16
BAXS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Baxano Surgical is down 62.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, AtriCure up 147.3%, and Haemonetics up 3.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAXS
Pro Strategies Featuring BAXS
Did Baxano Surgical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Baxano Surgical Inc designs, develops and markets products to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lumbar region.