BAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.60%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.18B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Healthcare Sector Dogs Seek 15% To 50% November Upsides Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Profit From International Growth With These Unloved U.S. Blue-Chip Stocks StreetAuthority Network Dec 12
- Valuation Based On Capex, R&D And Dividends Picks Winners Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Biopharma Grifols Builds In Blood Therapies Worldwide Investor's Business Daily Dec 11
- Catch Edwards Lifesciences While It's Low The Street Dec 11
- 9:02 am Baxter Submits Application for FDA Approval of OBI-1 for Patients with Acquired Hemophilia A Dec 10
- A Look Back at Halozyme's Volatile but Rewarding 2013 Fool Dec 10
- Baxter Submits Application for FDA Approval of OBI-1 for Patients with Acquired Hemophilia A noodls Dec 10
- Becton Dickinson Dividend Stock Analysis Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- PRAC Positive on Bayer's Kogenate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
BAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Baxter International is up 3.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Becton Dickinson up 36.72%, and Cell Therapeutics up 29.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAX
Pro Report PDF for BAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAX
Did Baxter International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2010 sales of $12.8 billion and has approximately 47,600 employees. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.