BASFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.778|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.222B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Huntsman to Issue Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- DuPont Highlights 2014 Expectations - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Air Products to Hike Product Prices Dec 10
- Air Products to Hike Product Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Dow: Time To Say Goodbye To Non-Performers Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Olin (OLN) in Focus: Stock Rises 7.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Olin (OLN) in Focus: Stock Rises 7.8% Dec 3
- Johnson Matthey Up to Strong Buy Nov 25
- Johnson Matthey Up to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Owens Corning: Renewed Growth, Expiring Warrants And $2.1B NOL Carryforwards Nov 22
BASFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Basf is up 12.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Methanex up 80.93%, and Asahi Kasei up 36.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BASFY
Pro Report PDF for BASFY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BASFY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BASFY
Did Basf make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Basf SE is a chemical company that operates in six business segments: Chemicals, Plastics, Performance Products, Functional Solutions, Agricultural Solutions, and Oil & Gas.