BAS Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Basic Energy Services Reports Selected Operating Data For April 2013 Benzinga May 15
- Basic Energy reports well servicing rig count unchanged at 425 May 15
- BASIC ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal O... May 7
- Is Key Energy Services Now A Buy? May 5
- Basic Energy Services to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Globa... Apr 30
- BASIC ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- Investors are Digesting These Energy Stock Earnings Insights Apr 28
- CapitalOne Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Add Street Insider Apr 26
- Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy Street Insider Apr 26
BAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Basic Energy Services is up 19.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Key Energy Services down 41.39%, and Carbo Ceramics down 17.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BAS
Pro Report PDF for BAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAS
Did Basic Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Basic Energy Services, Inc. provides a wide range of well site services to oil and natural gas drilling and producing companies, including completion and remedial services, fluid services, well servicing and contract drilling. The company operates through nine business segments: Well Servicing, Fluid Services, Pumping Services, Rental and Fishing Tools, Contract Drilling, Wireline, Snubbing Services, Well Site Construction and Coil Tubing. Basic Energy Services was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.