BAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.175|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BASIC ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - BAS, CAR, TRLA, NYT And PAA Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Oil Prices Dip, Recover--Oil Stocks Take Hard Hits Nov 25
- Basic Energy Services To Present At The Cowen & Co. Ultimate Energy Conference, The Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference And The Capital One Southcoast Energy Conference noodls Nov 22
- Can Nuverra Actually Capture this Critical Market? Fool Nov 21
- We Rank these 5 Downgraded Oil and Gas Service Companies Fool Nov 20
- The Opportunity That Could Turn Nuverra Environmental Solutions Around Fool Nov 19
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, KS, APA, RLGY And BAS Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Basic Energy Services Reports Selected Operating Data For October 2013 noodls Nov 13
BAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Basic Energy Services is up 25.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Key Energy Services up 10.26%, and C&J Energy Services up 14.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAS
Pro Report PDF for BAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAS
Did Basic Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Basic Energy Services, Inc. provides a wide range of well site services to oil and natural gas drilling and producing companies, including completion and remedial services, fluid services, well servicing and contract drilling. The company operates through nine business segments: Well Servicing, Fluid Services, Pumping Services, Rental and Fishing Tools, Contract Drilling, Wireline, Snubbing Services, Well Site Construction and Coil Tubing. Basic Energy Services was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.