BAP Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Credicorp's Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- CREDICORP LTD Financials May 7
- Why Investors Should Consider Peru Fool May 7
- Credicorp Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today May 7
- Credicorp Ltd Stock Downgraded (BAP) May 7
- Peru's Credicorp Continues To Perform Strongly And Offers Some Upside For Invest... May 6
- Stocks Start The Week Mixed; Apple, Nationstar Rising May 6
- Q1 2013 Credicorp Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 6
- Credicorp Ltd.: Announces filing of the 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F Thomson Reuters ONE May 2
BAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Credicorp is up 27.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, BanColombia up 7.48%, and Bank Bradesco up 42.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BAP
Pro Report PDF for BAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAP
Did Credicorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Credicorp (BVL: BAP / NYSE: BAP) is the largest financial holding company in Peru. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Lima, and through its subsidiaries provides commercial banking, insurance and investment banking services in Peru and internationally. Its commercial banking services include finance, corporate finance, and leasing services. The company's insurance products comprise commercial property, transportation and marine hull, mortgage/credit life, casualty, SOAT, home, automobile, life, health, and pension fund underwriting insurance. Its investment banking services include brokerage, asset management, trust, financial consultancy, custody and securitization, trading, and investment services. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in La Molina, Peru.