BANR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.485|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Banner Corp Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Banner Corp Hits New 52-Week High Nov 19
- 3 Highly Rated Community Bank Takeout Targets from KBW Nov 14
- Banner Bank Selected as First Washington State Bank for Ex-Im Bank Pilot Bank in U.S. Global Business Solutions Program noodls Nov 5
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- [$$] Banking Deal Latest Pact Struck in a 'Go Shop' Oct 25
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 24
- Banner Announces Termination of Agreement With Home GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- Banner Corporation (BANR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 23
BANR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banner is up 43.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.41%, Washington Federal up 48.09%, and Home Federal Banc, Inc. up 29.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BANR
Pro Report PDF for BANR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BANR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BANR
Did Banner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Banner Corp is a bank holding company which is primarily engaged in the business of planning, directing and coordinating the business activities of two wholly owned subsidiaries, Banner Bank and Islanders Bank.