BANR Key Stats
- U.S. SBA Names Banner Bank the Top Community Bank Lender to Small Businesses in ... May 20
- BANNER CORP Financials May 14
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements a... May 8
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- 05/01/13 - BANR Presents at D.A. Davidson Conference noodls May 1
- Banner Corporation to Present at D.A. Davidson Financial Services Conference GlobeNewswire May 1
- 04/25/13 - Connie Collingsworth Joins BANR Board noodls Apr 25
- Connie Collingsworth Joins Banner Corporation Board of Directors GlobeNewswire Apr 25
- BANNER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... Apr 25
- 04/24/13 - BANR Announces Results of Annual Meeting noodls Apr 24
BANR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banner is up 68.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.25%, Washington Federal up 5.89%, and Capitol Federal Financial up 10.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BANR
Pro Report PDF for BANR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BANR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BANR
Did Banner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Banner Bank, the primary subsidiary of Banner Corporation, is a Washington-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington. Founded as the National Building Loan & Trust Association in 1890, it is the oldest savings and loan institution in Washington. Banner Bank has a network of 89 branch offices and seven loan production centers in 29 counties, throughout Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company offers Personal and Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Real Estate Lending, among other financial services. A portion of the Banner Bank's construction and mortgage lending activities are conducted through its subsidiary, Community Financial Corporation, headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Banner Bank also has a sister company, Islanders Bank, also a Washington-chartered commercial bank located in San Juan County, Washington.