BAMM Key Stats
- As Memorial Day Approaches Books-A-Million Customers Donate over 16,000 Bags of ... May 24
- Books-A-Million Launches Tornado Relief Campaign with The Salvation Army Business Wire May 22
- Books-A-Million, Inc. To Broadcast Its First Quarter 2014 Conference Call Live O... May 21
- Books-A-Million Launches Summer Reading Program with Bestselling Children’s Book... May 14
- 10 Stocks Meeting Benjamin Graham's NCAV Criteria In May May 14
- BAM! Announces New Board Nominee Business Wire May 9
- BOOKS A MILLION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 9
- Books-A-Million Begins Coffee for the Troops Campaign to Benefit Deployed Troops... May 7
- BOOKS A MILLION INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 19
- BAM! Helps Teachers Stretch Classroom Budgets with Educators’ Week Business Wire Apr 9
BAMM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Books-A-Million is down 3.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Advance Auto Parts up 14.72%, and Global Condiments up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAMM
Pro Report PDF for BAMM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAMM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAMM
Did Books-A-Million make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Books-A-Million, Inc., also known as BAM!, is a company that owns the second largest U.S. bookstore chain and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. The company operates over 200 stores in the South, Midwest, and Northeast United States. As of 2010, the company had about 5,500 employees.