BAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.613|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||156.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.895B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower The Street Dec 10
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Brookfield Asset Management's Cumulative Class A Preference Shares, Series 24 Dec 9
- This Canadian Value Investor is Quietly Investing in Natural Gas Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward The Street Dec 3
- Brookfield Office Properties (BPO) Acquires NYMEX HQ for $200M Street Insider Nov 26
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Brookfield Asset Management: Big Profits Prompt Bigger Questions Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher Nov 22
- Brookfield Infrastructure: A Perfect Fit For Income Investors Nov 21
- Is This Insider Takeover a Good Deal? Fool Nov 21
BAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Asset is up 12.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Brookfield Office up 19.85%, and General Growth Properties up 5.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAM
Pro Report PDF for BAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAM
Did Brookfield Asset make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global asset management company focused on property, power and infrastructure assets. It operates and manages assets in areas, such as Renewable Power Generation, which include power generating operations along with co-generation and wind energy facilities; Commercial Properties, in which it owns and operates commercial office and retail properties; Infrastructure, in which its infrastructure activities are concentrated in utilities, transport, energy and timber sectors; Development activities include residential operations, properties held for development and opportunity investment funds; Private Equity and Finance business includes restructuring, real estate financing, bridge lending in property and infrastructure areas. In September 2011, it acquired 80% in Torre Sigma e do Mall of the project Brookfield Towers. In December 2011, Brookfield Residential Property Services announced that it purchased Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services. The firm was formerly known as Brascan Corp. Brookfield Asset Management is based in Toronto, Canada with additional offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.