BAM Key Stats
- First Trust Mortgage Decreases June Distribution Fool May 21
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Real Estate Industry May 10
- Brookfield Asset Mgmt downgraded by BMO Capital Markets May 10
- Brookfield Asset Management Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call... May 9
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Improves Q1 FFO to $1.03/Share Street Insider May 9
- Brookfield Asset Management Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Marketwired May 9
- Brookfield Asset Management Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcement May 8
- Brookfield Infrastructure Announces $296M Equity Offering Benzinga May 7
- Blackstone Group selling stake in General Growth May 7
- Closer Look Into This Spin-Off Fool May 6
BAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Asset Management is up 22.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Forest City Enterprises up 45.41%, and J.W. Mays up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BAM
Pro Report PDF for BAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAM
Did Brookfield Asset Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global asset management company focused on property, power and infrastructure assets. It operates and manages assets in areas, such as Renewable Power Generation, which include power generating operations along with co-generation and wind energy facilities; Commercial Properties, in which it owns and operates commercial office and retail properties; Infrastructure, in which its infrastructure activities are concentrated in utilities, transport, energy and timber sectors; Development activities include residential operations, properties held for development and opportunity investment funds; Private Equity and Finance business includes restructuring, real estate financing, bridge lending in property and infrastructure areas. In September 2011, it acquired 80% in Torre Sigma e do Mall of the project Brookfield Towers. In December 2011, Brookfield Residential Property Services announced that it purchased Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services. The firm was formerly known as Brascan Corp. Brookfield Asset Management is based in Toronto, Canada with additional offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.