BAH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.683|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||249.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentagon Awards $614 Million in Defense Contracts Friday Fool Dec 7
- Defense Contractors Win $80 Million More for Tech Contract Dec 5
- Defense Contractors Win $80 Million More for Tech Contract Fool Dec 4
- Booz Allen Releases Annual Cyber Security Trends for 2014 noodls Dec 4
- Booz Allen Says Cyber Attacks Are the “New Normal” for Financial Services Industry Business Wire Dec 4
- Stakeholders Nationwide Weigh in on IT’s Role in Healthcare Quality Measurement Business Wire Dec 3
- Strength Seen in Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO): Stock Soars 15.3% Dec 3
- Strength Seen in Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO): Stock Soars 15.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Booz Allen Executives to Speak December 3rd at Credit Suisse 2013 Global Industrials Conference noodls Dec 2
- Ranking 50 Stocks By Free Cash Flow Yield Seeking Alpha Nov 26
BAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Booz Allen Hamilton is up 31.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, ICF International up 51.12%, and Maximus up 41.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAH
Pro Report PDF for BAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAH
Did Booz Allen Hamilton make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., or more commonly Booz Allen, is an American public consulting firm headquartered in McLean, Fairfax County, Virginia, with 80 other offices throughout the United States. Ralph Shrader is its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The firm was founded by Edwin Booz in Chicago circa 1914. It primarily serves the United States government and its agencies in the defense, intelligence, and civil markets. It is listed as number 438 in the 2011 Fortune 500 and is listed as the 9th largest US Government contractor by Washington Technology magazine in 2011. The company was founded in 1914.