BAH Key Stats
- Moves to limit U.S. contractor access to secrets meets resistance Jun 18
- NSA Implementing 'Two-Person' Rule To Stop The Next Edward Snowden Jun 18
- More Than 50 Attacks Said to Be Prevented by NSA Programs Jun 18
- [video] Bigger Dreamliner Selling in Paris, and More Jun 18
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Apple, Pandora, Google, Facebook and Booz All... Jun 18
- Obama Vies with Snowden for Public Support on NSA Leaks Bloomberg Jun 18
- Snowden rejects suggestions he is a spy for China Reuters Jun 17
- NSA Surveillance Leaks Startle Privacy Board Back to Life Jun 17
- Snowden hits back against critics of NSA leaks Jun 17
- Does This Stock Deserve a Premium Over Its Peers? Fool Jun 17
BAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Booz Allen Hamilton is up 79.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, ABM Industries up 24.57%, and Maximus up 69.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BAH
Pro Report PDF for BAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BAH
Did Booz Allen Hamilton make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., or more commonly Booz Allen, is an American public consulting firm headquartered in McLean, Fairfax County, Virginia, with 80 other offices throughout the United States. Ralph Shrader is its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The firm was founded by Edwin Booz in Chicago circa 1914. It primarily serves the United States government and its agencies in the defense, intelligence, and civil markets. It is listed as number 438 in the 2011 Fortune 500 and is listed as the 9th largest US Government contractor by Washington Technology magazine in 2011. The company was founded in 1914.