BAGL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7334|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EINSTEIN NOAH RESTAURANT GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Beware the Hidden Dangers at Potbelly, Steak 'n Shake, and Einstein Bros. Fool Nov 17
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update Nov 15
- Why Mechel, Chegg, and Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Plunged Today Fool Nov 13
- Einstein Bros.® Bagels in Stuart Celebrates Winter Season on November 16 noodls Nov 13
- Einstein Noah Brews Up Holiday Spirit with New Seasonal Menu Business Wire Nov 13
- EINSTEIN NOAH RESTAURANT GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Einstein Noah Restaurant 2.5M share Spot Secondary priced at $17.25 Nov 13
- Einstein Noah Restaurant (BAGL) Prices 2.5M Share Offering Street Insider Nov 13
- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of a Secondary Common Stock Offering by funds and accounts managed by Greenlight Capital, Inc. and its affiliates Business Wire Nov 13
BAGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Einstein Noah Restaurant is up 2.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Panera Bread Company up 13.06%, and Starbucks up 50.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAGL
Pro Strategies Featuring BAGL
Did Einstein Noah Restaurant make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc., operates restaurants. The Company operates under the Einstein Bros., Noah's New York Bagels and Manhattan Bagel Company brands.