BAA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||212.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.418M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Banro Announces Q3 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- Banro Provides Notice of Q3 2013 Financial Results Release & Investor Conference Call Details noodls Nov 11
- InPlay: Banro provided 3Q2013 production update for its Twangiza gold mine, DRC, brief operations overveiw and commend on additional funding for the Namoya project; 20,784 ounces of gold produced in 3Q2013 Oct 10
- Banro Provides Q3 2013 Production Update for its Twangiza Gold Mine, DRC, Brief Operations Overview and Comment on Additional Funding for the Namoya Project Marketwired Oct 10
- Banro and Banro Group (Barbados) Limited Declare Dividends Payable on Series A Preference Shares of Banro and Preferred Shares of Banro Group (Barbados) Limited Marketwired Sep 18
- Banro Provides Information for Holders of Series A Preference Shares of Banro and Preferred Shares of Banro Group (Barbados) Limited Marketwired Sep 13
- Friday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Cigarettes & Tobacco Stocks Aug 23
- Banro Announces Q2 2013 Financial Results Marketwired Aug 13
- Banro Provides Notice of Q2 2013 Financial Results Release & Investor Conference Call Details Marketwired Aug 8
- Monday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining Stocks Jul 22
BAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banro is down 81.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Sandstorm Gold down 65.37%, and Seabridge Gold down 54.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BAA
Pro Strategies Featuring BAA
Did Banro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Banro Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). The company holds 100% interest in Twangiza, Namoya, Lugushwa, and Kamituga gold properties It also owns 14 exploration permits covering an area of 2,638 square kilometers located in the vicinity of Twangiza and Namoya properties. The company was formerly known as Banro Resource Corporation and changed its name to Banro Corporation in January 16, 2001. The company was founded by Arnold T. Kondrat on May 3, 1994 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.