AZSEY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.694|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.771B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Year of Europe? Sure, It Could Happen Nov 29
- AIG: A Great Turnaround Story, And What Comes Next For The Global Insurance Giant Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- European Stocks? Oui! Nov 27
- Asset managers blast Office of Financial Research report, WSJ reports Nov 18
- This Weekend's Barron's: Special Report on Retirement -- Protecting Your Portfolio ~ Devon Energy Is A Cheap U.S. Oil Play ~ Four Companies that Look Underpriced Based on Their Cash Flow Nov 9
- Insurer Allianz raises outlook, profits up Nov 8
- AXA -- Moody's rechnet bei anhaltend niedrigen Zinsen mit Verlusten für deutsche Lebensversicherer Oct 23
- AXA -- Moody's says German life insurance industry faces losses if interest rates stay low Oct 23
- Travelers Crushes Street Expectations, Tops It Off With $5B Buyback Oct 22
- OTCM ADR Index Up 11.12% in Q3 2013, 12.75% Year-to-Date PR Newswire Oct 17
AZSEY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allianz is up 33.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AXA up 57.20%, and Aegon up 52.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZSEY
Pro Report PDF for AZSEY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZSEY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZSEY
Did Allianz make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allianz SE is a financial service company. It provides insurance and financial products through its subsidiaries. The Company operates & manages its activities through four operating segments: Property-Casualty, Life/Health, Banking and Asset Management.