AZPN Key Stats
- Advent Boosts Investor Confidence - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Microsoft Expands MTC in Canada - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- SAP to Acquire hybris - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Blackbaud Launches New Index Features - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Aspen Technology to Present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference Business Wire Jun 5
- SAP Solutions for Insurance Service - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 5
- Microsoft to Buy InCycle Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Concur Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- SAP to Develop China's Transport System - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- CA Offers New Management Solution - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
AZPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aspen Technology is up 34.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Pegasystems up 6.42%, and Sap up 32.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZPN
Pro Report PDF for AZPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZPN
Did Aspen Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aspen Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated process optimization software solutions for manufacturers in process industries, and engineering and construction firms. Aspen Technology supplies integrated software to industries, which consist of oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. The company provides a suite of software applications that utilize proprietary empirical models of chemical manufacturing processes to improve plant and process design, economic evaluation, production, production planning and scheduling, and operational performance, and an array of services designed to optimize the utilization of these products by its customers. Aspen Technology was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.