AZPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5842|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||220.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Aspen Technology Help Gains Flow For Investors? Investor's Business Daily Nov 26
- Version 8.4 of aspenONE® Software Expands Activation Capability to Optimize Energy, Economics, and Heat Exchanger Designs noodls Nov 25
- [video] Disruptive Business Models Nov 21
- Industries Fix Factory Flow Using Aspen Technology Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- 2 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Nov 21
- [video] Industries & Growth: Future of Media Meet-Up Bloomberg Nov 20
- Is Salesforce.com the Best Value in Enterprise Software? Fool Nov 20
- Jeff Davis, President and CEO of Perficient, Inc. (PRFT), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- UBS Upgrades Aspen Technology (AZPN) to Buy Street Insider Nov 8
- SanDisk, Aspen Technology, And Sirona Dental Systems Offer Great Fundamentals And Growth Seeking Alpha Nov 7
AZPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aspen Technology is up 51.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Pegasystems up 134.9%, and Sap up 2.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZPN
Pro Report PDF for AZPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZPN
Did Aspen Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aspen Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated process optimization software solutions for manufacturers in process industries, and engineering and construction firms. Aspen Technology supplies integrated software to industries, which consist of oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. The company provides a suite of software applications that utilize proprietary empirical models of chemical manufacturing processes to improve plant and process design, economic evaluation, production, production planning and scheduling, and operational performance, and an array of services designed to optimize the utilization of these products by its customers. Aspen Technology was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.