AZO Key Stats
- 3 Stocks to Take Advantage of an Auto Rebound Fool Jun 19
- More Pep From Manny, Moe & Jack Fool Jun 18
- Bank of American Corp Director Sells 580K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 18
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company Director Sells 10K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to ... Jun 17
- A Few Reasons Why This Stock’s Premium Valuation Is Justified Fool Jun 16
- 5 Stocks Driving The Services Sector Higher Jun 14
- Lampert Clients Exit Fund With $393 Million of AutoNation Jun 13
- Final Glance: Specialty Retail companies Jun 13
- AutoZone to buy back up to $750 million in stock Jun 13
- Early Glance: Specialty Retail companies Jun 13
AZO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AutoZone is up 8.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Advance Auto Parts up 19.31%, and O'Reilly Automotive up 11.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AZO
Pro Report PDF for AZO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZO
Did AutoZone make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AutoZone is the nation's leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories with more than 4,800 stores in the US, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Each store carries an extensive line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured hard parts, maintenance items and accessories. Since opening its first store in Forrest City, Ark. on July 4, 1979, the company has joined the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AZO) and earned a spot in the Fortune 500.