AZO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||27.98|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.016B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Part Ways With This Auto Parts Company? Fool Dec 4
- Consumers were picky, investors should be too: Pro CNBC Dec 2
- Farallon Capital starts new positions in MSFT, CMCSA, TWC, SPRD and sells AZO, PFE—13F Flash E Market Realist Nov 29
- AutoZone Inc (AZO): Today's Featured Services Laggard The Street Nov 26
- Goldman Sachs Cuts AutoZone (AZO) to Neutral as Stock Approaches Target Street Insider Nov 26
- AutoZone downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Nov 26
- 5 Rocket Stocks for Turkey Day Trading Nov 25
- New Lifetime High Today: AutoZone (AZO) Nov 20
- Tiger Consumer Buys Amazon, Sells Facebook Inc (FB), J.C. Penney Nov 14
- Consider the Simplest Investments Nov 13
AZO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AutoZone is up 24.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Advance Auto Parts up 46.49%, and Bed Bath & Beyond up 32.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZO
Pro Report PDF for AZO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZO
Did AutoZone make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AutoZone is the nation's leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories with more than 4,800 stores in the US, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Each store carries an extensive line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured hard parts, maintenance items and accessories. Since opening its first store in Forrest City, Ark. on July 4, 1979, the company has joined the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AZO) and earned a spot in the Fortune 500.