AZC Key Stats
- Interesting AZC Call For July May 20
- Toronto Stock Exchange Consents to Augusta Shareholder Rights Plan CNW Group May 1
- Ely Gold Announces Private Placement noodls Apr 23
- Augusta Resource Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan and Advance Notice Policy CNW Group Apr 19
- AZC Stock Crowded With Sellers Apr 17
- Steel Overcapacity in Asia Challenges Domestic Pricing Power: Arun Viswanathan, ... Apr 17
- Should You Bet on These Beaten Down Copper Plays? Apr 17
- AUGUSTA RESOURCE CORP Financials Mar 29
- Augusta Resource Files Year End 2012 Audited Financial Statements and MD&A CNW Group Mar 27
- Value Market In Gold Will Work For Patient Investors: Jocelyn August Feb 28
AZC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Augusta Resource Corporation is up 30.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.51%, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold up 2.01%, and Pacific Booker Minerals down 67.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AZC
Pro Report PDF for AZC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AZC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AZC
Did Augusta Resource Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Augusta Resource Corp. is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural mineral resource properties. Currently, the company's only material property is the Rosemont Copper Property located in Pima County, Arizona. The company was formerly known as Hol-Lac Gold Mines, Limited and changed its name to Augusta Resource Corporation in July 1997. It was founded on January 14, 1937 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.