AZC Key Stats
- Augusta Resource Announces Publication of Rosemont Draft ROD Approving Preferred Alternative PR Newswire Dec 12
- Augusta Announces Completion and Availability of Rosemont Final EIS PR Newswire Nov 27
- Augusta Resource Corporation: 7 Different Insiders Purchased Shares Last Week Nov 25
- Rio Tinto Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Augusta Resource (AZC) Surges: Stock Shoots 90.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Augusta Resource responds to comments from Save the Scenic Santa Rita group Nov 20
- Augusta Comments on Save the Scenic Santa Rita's Inaccurate Press Release PR Newswire Nov 20
- Augusta Arranges US$26 Million Increase to Red Kite Loan Facility CNW Group Nov 20
- Augusta Resource Corp. (AZC) Drops 64% Street Insider Nov 20
- Augusta Resource Stock Getting Very Oversold Nov 13
AZC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Augusta Resource is down 46.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Freeport-McMoRan up 13.38%, and Southern Copper down 33.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AZC
Pro Strategies Featuring AZC
Did Augusta Resource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Augusta Resource Corp. is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural mineral resource properties. Currently, the company's only material property is the Rosemont Copper Property located in Pima County, Arizona. The company was formerly known as Hol-Lac Gold Mines, Limited and changed its name to Augusta Resource Corporation in July 1997. It was founded on January 14, 1937 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.