AYR Key Stats
- This Industry Is Flying: Which Stocks to Buy? Fool May 17
- Aircastle Aims to Double Plane Leasing Assets to $10 Billion May 14
- Did Aircastle LTD Squander Its Latest Sales Increase? Fool May 8
- Aircastle LTD Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- Aircastle's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- Aircastle Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Buying Shares Now May 2
- AIRCASTLE LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Aircastle (AYR) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield Street Insider May 2
- Aircastle (AYR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c Street Insider May 2
- InPlay: Aircastle beats by $0.15, beats on revs May 2
AYR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aircastle is up 49.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Air Lease up 37.52%, and GATX up 35.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for AYR
Pro Report PDF for AYR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AYR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AYR
Did Aircastle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Aircastle Ltd. acquires, leases, and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to cargo airlines throughout the world. High-utility aircraft are generally modern, operationally efficient jets with a large operator base and long useful lives. The company's diversified fleet includes Boeing and Airbus narrow and mid-body aircraft including both passenger and freighter applications. The company was formerly known as Aircastle Investment Limited. The company was founded on October 29, 2004 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.