AYR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.301|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||108.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-43.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AIRCASTLE LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligati Dec 6
- Aircastle Announces Pricing of $400 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes noodls Dec 2
- Moody's Rates Aircastle's Senior Unsecured Notes Ba3, Changes Outlook to Stable Dec 2
- Aircastle Announces Proposed Offering of $300 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Notes noodls Dec 2
- Top Insider Trades: AYR, BOLT, KTF, HH The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Copa Holdings, Crane and Aircastle Nov 22
- A Younger, Newer Fleet Gives This Aircraft Lessor The Edge Fool Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - UNM, IVZ And AYR Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - BID, HII, AYR, BWLD And LNC Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Top Insider Trades: SNTA, NHF, ARCP, AYR Nov 18
AYR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aircastle is up 56.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ryder System up 38.91%, and Air Lease up 39.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AYR
Pro Report PDF for AYR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AYR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AYR
Did Aircastle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aircastle Ltd. acquires, leases, and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to cargo airlines throughout the world. High-utility aircraft are generally modern, operationally efficient jets with a large operator base and long useful lives. The company's diversified fleet includes Boeing and Airbus narrow and mid-body aircraft including both passenger and freighter applications. The company was formerly known as Aircastle Investment Limited. The company was founded on October 29, 2004 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.