AYI Key Stats
- Acuity Reaches New 52-Week High (AYI) May 9
- Bearish Thoughts on Acuity Brands (AYI) Street Insider Apr 29
- The LED Gold Rush Apr 28
- Acuity Brands, Inc : Introduces State-of-the-Art OLED Lighting Design Concepts a... Apr 25
- Acuity Brands, Inc : Introduces Luminaires with Tunable White Technology noodls Apr 24
- Acuity Brands, Inc : Reveals New LED Lighting System Concept at LIGHTFAIR Thomson Reuters ONE Apr 23
- Acuity Brands, Inc : To Showcase Wireless Technology at Lightfair 2013 noodls Apr 22
- 56% Growth in Pipeline Infrastructure Spending in 2013 Only Half the Story as El... Apr 18
- Integration of Renewable Energy to the Grid Drives Growth in Electric Transmissi... Apr 18
- Northland Securities Upgrades Acuity Brands (AYI) to Outperform Street Insider Apr 18
AYI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acuity Brands is up 56.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.69%, Encore Wire Corporation up 45.33%, and Hubbell up 40.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AYI
Pro Report PDF for AYI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AYI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AYI
Did Acuity Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Acuity Brands, Inc. designs, produces and distributes indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures. The Company provides lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure, and residential applications throughout North America and select international markets. Its lighting and system control product lines include Lithonia Lighting, Holophane, Peerless, Mark Architectural Lighting, Hydrel, American Electric Lighting, Gotham, Carandini, RELOC, Antique Street Lamps, Tersen, Winona Lighting, Synergy Lighting Controls, Sensor Switch, Lighting Control & Design, Dark to Light, ROAM, Sunoptics, acculamp and Healthcare Lighting. It serves electrical distributors, retail home improvement centers, electric utilities, utility distributors, municipalities, contractors, lighting showrooms, and energy service companies; federal, state, and local governments; and professionals, such as contractors, engineers, architects, and lighting designers. Acuity Brands was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.