AXX Key Stats
- Cliffs & United Steelworkers Sign Labor Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 13
- Alderon adds two Experienced Female Mining Executives to Board and Management Team noodls Dec 11
- Cliffs Natural Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Vale Projects $14.8B Capex in 2014 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Cliffs Natural to Suspend Chromite Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Neutral Rec Maintained on Vale - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Vale Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Bear of the Day: Molycorp Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Bear of the Day: Molycorp (MCP) Nov 4
- Bear of the Day: Molycorp (MCP) - Bear of the Day Zacks Nov 1
AXX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alderon Iron Ore is down 0.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.24%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 29.32%, and Vale down 24.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXX
Pro Strategies Featuring AXX
Did Alderon Iron Ore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alderon Iron Ore Corp is an exploration-stage company engaged in exploration and evaluation of mineral resource properties. It offers iron ore exploration and evaluation activities to its Kami properties located in western Labrador.