AXU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7909|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alexco Resource Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Alexco Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 14
- Alexco to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Friday, November 15, 2013 Accesswire Nov 14
- Alexco to Release Third Quarter Financial Results On November 14, 2013 noodls Nov 4
- Alexco to Release Third Quarter Financial Results On November 14, 2013 Marketwired Nov 4
- What It Really Costs To Mine Silver: The Second Quarter Alexco Silver Edition Oct 21
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Oct 16
- Silver Standard Posts Q3 Operational Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 14
- Alexco Reports Silver Production for Third Quarter 2013 Marketwired Sep 23
- Alexco Resource extends Flame & Moth to over 900 meter in strike length Sep 18
AXU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexco Resource is down 65.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Golden Minerals down 87.60%, and Eurasian Minerals Inc. down 60.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXU
Pro Strategies Featuring AXU
Did Alexco Resource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alexco Resource Corp., engaged in mining, exploring, & development of mineral properties in Canada. It owns & operates the Bellekeno silver mine. It also owns 100% of the historic Keno Hill Silver District, located in Canada's Yukon Territory.