AXTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2335|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.486M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AXT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- AXT Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- AXT, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
- AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 30
- AXT Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 30
- AXT Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- AXT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Q3 2013 AXT Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- AXT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 15
- AXT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements Oct 4
AXTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AXT is down 23.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, Nova Measuring Instrument up 16.60%, and MaxLinear up 74.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXTI
Pro Strategies Featuring AXTI
Did AXT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AXT, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and distributes high-performance semiconductor substrates. It makes semi-insulating GaAs substrates used in applications such as amplifiers and switches for wireless devices, and semi-conducting GaAs substrates.