AXLL Key Stats
- There Are Better Ways to Play the Chemical Sector Fool Jun 18
- Axiall Corp (AXLL): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner Jun 14
- Sector Wrap: Ethylene-related shares mixed Jun 13
- Jim Cramer: Buy Cisco, Axiall Corp, Cullen/Frost, But Sell Equity One Jun 13
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I Bless TiVo (6/12/13) Jun 13
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Blessing TiVo Jun 13
- [video] Lightning Round Jun 12
- 3 Basic Materials Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Buying Jun 10
- YieldBoost Axiall Corp From 0.8% To 16.1% Jun 7
- Axiall Corp (AXLL): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner Jun 5
AXLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Axiall is up 75.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Air Products & Chemicals up 24.70%, and Eastman Chemical Company up 54.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AXLL
Pro Report PDF for AXLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXLL
Did Axiall make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.