AXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.059|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||466.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||384.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Axle & Mfg Holdings Inc. (AXL): Today's Featured Automotive Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Is American Axle Trading At A Discount To Its Intrinsic Value? Nov 26
- Reversals Are Percolating Nov 18
- AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING HOLDINGS INC Financials Nov 7
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 6
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday Nov 6
- American Axle & Manufacturing Announce Proposed Senior Notes Offering noodls Nov 5
- AAM Announces Election of New Board Member noodls Nov 4
AXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Axle & Mfg Hldgs is up 84.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Fuel Systems Solutions down 8.10%, and Magna International up 66.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXL
Pro Report PDF for AXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXL
Did American Axle & Mfg Hldgs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. is a premier Tier I supplier to the automotive industry and a worldwide leader in the manufacture, engineering, design and validation of driveline and drivetrain systems and related components and chassis modules for trucks, sport utility vehicles (SUVs), passenger cars and crossover vehicles. AAM was founded in 1994 when a private investor group, led by Richard E. "Dick" Dauch, James W. McLernon, Raymond Park and Morton E. Harris purchased the Final Drive and Forge Business Unit from GM's Saginaw Division. In 1999, AAM went public, and is traded as "AXL" on the New York Stock Exchange. AAM has grown to supply various OEM manufacturers around the globe in the passenger car, light truck, and commercial vehicle segments. It is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.