AXE Key Stats
- Anixter International Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group May 22
- Is WESCO International a Buy Now? May 11
- ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 10
- Two Stocks for the Mila Kunis Portfolio May 9
- Anixter's Competitive Advantage: World-Class Customer Service May 3
- Is Anixter International Making You Any Cash? Fool May 1
- Is Anixter International Making You Fast Cash? Fool Apr 29
- Anixter International Reaches New 52-Week High (AXE) Apr 25
- Anixter International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... Apr 23
- Anixter International Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today Apr 23
AXE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anixter International is up 27.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Arrow Electronics up 14.26%, and Avnet up 8.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for AXE
Pro Report PDF for AXE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXE
Did Anixter International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Anixter International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, distributes communications products, electrical wire and cable products, fasteners, and other small parts. Its communications products comprise voice, data, video, and security products used to connect personal computers, peripheral equipment, mainframe equipment, security equipment, and various networks to each other. The companys product portfolio also consists of transmission media products, including copper and fiber optic cables; connectivity products; support and supply products; and security surveillance and access control products. Anixter International has a strategic partnership with Mohawarean Trading Company. The company was formerly known as Itel Corporation. Anixter International was founded in 1957 and is based in Glenview, Illinois.