AXE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.444|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||165.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||147.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is This the Top for Anixter International Inc. (AXE)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, KMI, HK, MXIM And AXE Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CHY, AXE, AEE, APC The Street Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (ECTE) (JOSB) (WM) Higher; (VNET) (DSW) (NUAN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 26
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/25: (PRWD) (WDAY) (PANW) Higher; (VNET) (NUAN) (BITA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 25
- Anixter International Inc. Declares Special Dividend of $5.00 Per Common Share noodls Nov 25
- Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Declares $5.00 Special Dividend; 5.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- Anixter declares special dividend of $5.00 per share Nov 25
- Anixter International Larger Than S&P 500 Component J.C. Penney Nov 21
- ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 8
AXE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anixter International is up 50.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Wesco International up 36.38%, and W.W. Grainger up 35.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXE
Pro Report PDF for AXE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXE
Did Anixter International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Anixter International Inc., together with its subsidiaries, distributes communications products, electrical wire and cable products, fasteners, and other small parts. Its communications products comprise voice, data, video, and security products used to connect personal computers, peripheral equipment, mainframe equipment, security equipment, and various networks to each other. The companys product portfolio also consists of transmission media products, including copper and fiber optic cables; connectivity products; support and supply products; and security surveillance and access control products. Anixter International has a strategic partnership with Mohawarean Trading Company. The company was formerly known as Itel Corporation. Anixter International was founded in 1957 and is based in Glenview, Illinois.