AXDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7064|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11095%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/20 16:27
SA Breaking News02/19 12:46
AXDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accelerate Diagnostics is up 20.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.06%, Signal Genetics up N/A, and Vermillion down 46.57%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXDX
PDF Report for AXDX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXDX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXDX
Did Accelerate Diagnostics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.acceleratediagnostics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.axdx.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334516
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc develops BACcel system, planned for rapid diagnosis in life-threatening infectious pathogens. It has also developed and licensed OptiChem surface coatings for use in microarraying components.
AXDX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXDX","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXDX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXDX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXDX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXDX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.