AXDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-29668%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Accelerate Diagnostics (AXDX) Files $150M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 13
- ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. Names Mark C. Miller to Board of Directors PR Newswire Nov 6
- ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 5
- Top Insider Trades: SYMC CMO UAL AXDX Oct 30
- In Insider Trading, Bill Ackman's Hedge Fund Files Its Massive JC Penney Sale Aug 29
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying Aug 21
- ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 13
AXDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accelerate Diagnostics is up 334.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Mocon up 2.47%, and Analogic up 22.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AXDX
Pro Report PDF for AXDX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXDX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AXDX
Did Accelerate Diagnostics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc develops BACcel™ system, planned for rapid diagnosis in life-threatening bacterial infections. It has also developed and out-licensed OptiChem® surface coatings for use in microarraying components.