AXDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4737|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37157%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/30 12:50
Street Insider06/30 11:48
|12/06/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Accelerate Diagnostics Inc|
AXDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Accelerate Diagnostics is up 124.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Biocept up N/A, and Signal Genetics up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for AXDX
PDF Report for AXDX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AXDX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring AXDX
Did Accelerate Diagnostics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://.www.acceleratediagnostics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.axdx.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334516
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc develops BACcel system, planned for rapid diagnosis in life-threatening infectious pathogens. It has also developed and licensed OptiChem surface coatings for use in microarraying components.
AXDX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("AXDX","name")
- Description: =YCI("AXDX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("AXDX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("AXDX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("AXDX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.